Friday, December 7, 2018

Messages to say good night to a girl


Tonight, I want my last message before I fall asleep for you: good night!

Very happy moments spent with you. Good night, on my side I will have sweet dreams ....

Tonight for me it shines, it is unique, I like to admire it and it is not the moon ... Good night.

Best goodnight messages for her are :-

I spend very good moments in your company and you do not quit my thoughts anymore. I can not wait to see you. Very good night.

You are a wonderful girl with whom I feel good and have a great time. Very good night !

With you I do not see the time pass, I would like to see you more often. Good night.

How do we make to chat by text? ;) Good night !

I can not fall asleep without sending you one last message: good night, have sweet dreams.

Do you think of me before falling asleep? I'm just doing that ... Good night!

I hope I'll be part of your dreams, no doubt you'll be part of mine. Good night !

I fall asleep against my pillow thinking it's you ... Good night!

I must stop thinking about you, I can not sleep! Good night.

You can also send a good romantic night message ...

For friends check these one 
http://goodnightexpert.com/good-night-messages-for-friends/

No comments:

Post a Comment